- TCH KEYMAR Is The greatest restoration bottom grounding damage in the Mediterranean.
- The works performed in the craving dock No5 at ‘Hellenic Shipyards of Scaramaga’.
- Replaced the bottom at a height of 1000 mm from base line, throughout the breadth of the vessel and over the entire length.
- There were tanks removed from the tank top height 6,0 m.
- Replaces with new construction the rubber horn section, outboard.
- Reconstruction by 80% of the rubber blade.
- The total weight of the steel replaced was 2.350 tons, all materials were high tensizes.
- The cutting and vessel support and the study of docking block development were made by the technical department of our company.
- The works lasted a continued one hundred fifty (150) days.